Freedom 458 Inverter/Charger - 2500W
120 Vac / 60 Hz
With filtered modified sine wave output, the Freedom 458 inverter/charger has the ability to run electrical equipment, appliances and even sensitive electronics. Perfect for any RV, the temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and safety features such as automatic shut down protects your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
AC Power Inverter with High Surge Capability, 3-Stage Charger
With filtered modified sine wave output, Freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from electrical equipment to appliances and electronics in your RV. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
For inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the Freedom Basic Remote. For advanced battery monitoring and remote control, Freedom 458 systems can be paired with optional Link instrumentation.
- MSW AC power inverter with high surge capability
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger
- Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping
- Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link 1000 panels
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- 30 month warranty
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Inverter Cont. Output Wattage: 2500
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 15"W x 19"L WT: 61 lbs
- UPC: 647912105791
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)