i40 Depth Display
Compact and feature-packed instruments, the i40 series instruments are smart choice for boaters looking high performance and great value.
The i40 series is simple to operate thanks to the use of just three control buttons, i40 has extra-large digits and razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
These SeaTalk® compatible instruments offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment. The ultra-sleek design of i40 line is designed to complement our full line of a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction displays, and looks great on the helm of any boat. All i40 Instruments come with a low-profile surface mounting kit and silicone rubber sun cover. An optional bracket mounting kit is also available separately.
i40 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 0.4 watts for superior run-time and excellent green credentials. The i40 instruments are all covered by Raymarine's industry leading 2-year warranty, upgradeable to 3-years at no charge by registering online with 90 days of purchase.
i40 Depth Instrument
Raymarine's i40 Depth Instrument is available as a complete system with a thru-hull transducer, Transom Mount or as a display-only kit enabling you to monitor your boat's depth at a remote location. The i40 Depth Instrument offers easy-to-read displays of current depth, and minimum depth recorded. The unit also offers a convenient shallow depth alarm, deep depth alarm, shallow anchor alarm, and deep anchor alarm. The i40 Depth Instrument offers convenient depth offset controls allowing you to calibrate the readout to compensate for projections (rudders, props, skegs etc.) or to display the depth from the waterline of the vessel.
i40 Key Features
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarine's latest a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- High contrast LCD displays with large digits for excellent visibility.
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility.
- Simple SeaTalk networking with other Raymarine instruments, autopilots and MFDs.
- Built-in transducer connections simplify installation.
- Small form factor saves space at the helm without sacrificing features.
- Depth - Max (Feet): 400'
- Frequency: 200Khz
- Screen Size: 3.7'
- Shape: Rectangular
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 1.8 lbs
- UPC: 723193730843
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)