Turbo 3000 Series In-Line Blower
Part #: 1733-4
The first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance. No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such a low power input in a compact size.
Patented in-line design - provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 fasteners. Individual carton includes 2 tie straps. All are CE certified. 16-gauge tinned and caulked copper wire leads with optional MP1 molded rubber connectors. Improved 3" design.
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
- Five-blade fan maximize airflow and efficiency
- Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/clamp firmly in place
- Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal install
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Open Flow (CFM): 120 CFM
- Volts: 12V
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 022697173348
Quick Guide (pdf)